Ninderry Computers is now Amigo Technology.
After 8 years in business, it’s time for a bit of change. When I first started Ninderry Computers, I was fresh out of high school and just wanted to earn some money on the side by fixing computers whilst I was at university. In that time, I learned a lot of lessons on what best enhances the lives people through technology. I’ve always had a passion for business and technology, and whilst we are still in Ninderry and we still certainly work with computers, I’m a little too ambitious to leave it at that. Thanks to the gracious support of our local community and word of mouth from our loyal customers over the last 8 years, we have grown considerably. We now have a dedicated office, a team of employees and over 1000 satisfied customers, both locally and even some internationally. Though our combined skills and experience over the years we have visions for a much grander future, offering a greater range of products and services to a wider audience.
So why “Amigo” technology? As some of you may have guessed, this is a bit of a throwback to my Argentine heritage. “Amigo” in Spanish means “friend”. As corny as that might be, I still feel that too much technology is just plain unfriendly for the average user. Confusing user interfaces, annoying bloatware and ads, slow performance, planned obsolescence and high pricing are all things we despise. The end result of this is people running into all sorts of trouble, or limiting what they do with technology as trying to do more with what they have is just too much of a headache, even if the potential benefits of technology are huge. Here at Amigo Technology, we are committed to making your day-to-day technology as friendly and as powerful as possible, whilst keeping things cost effective for you or your business.
So apart from the cool new logo and website, what’s new?
We have a few changes roll up our sleeve
- We plan to add two more technical staff to our team over the next two months, which will improve service response times and allow us to expand our range of services
- We are now officially open on Saturdays from 10:30am to 2:30pm.
- We will be offering managed services plans for small businesses over the next few months, enabling business owners to subscribe to a fixed monthly fee for all their IT service needs and preventative maintenance, to help reduce overall IT expenditure and increase productivity
- We have a brand new web store being released soon, which will be showcasing a range of our optimised technology products which are designed by use to provide the best user experience for your dollar
- We have plans to release an handy free online portal for our clients to access video tutorials and guides for their computers and devices
- We have updated our standard rates and provided additional detail on fixed rate services, so you have an even clearer idea of our pricing
We also have improved our communication systems. Listed below is a list of our direct contact information:
Office Phone: 07 5408 4607
Office Mobile: 0481 350 675
General Enquiries: https://amigotechnology.com.au/contact-us/
Support Service Portal: https://amigohelp.amigotechnology.com.au
That should be it for now! If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please let us know.