Quick tips, advice and articles from our talented tech team
- Amigo Technology is a small, innovative IT service business, seeking a junior technical support officer that can work with our experienced team of skilled IT personnel. Amigo Technology has been operating on the Sunshine Coast for over 10 years, with the goal of making technology friendlier and more accessible for everyone. This is a full […]
- Despite Australia being one of the largest countries in the world with a relatively low population density, we have somehow managed to have one of the best ranking mobile networks in the world, according to an analysis by OpenSignal. One of the ways that Australia has achieved this is by having healthy competition and investment […]
- Ola Amigos! As time passes, we are making many improvements to our service. We are constantly increasing the efficiency and performance of our systems, making breakthroughs with our procedures and optimising our workflows. All in the name of providing a better experience for our valued clients, you! In order to continue to provide the same […]
- Since the introduction of Boost Mobile’s great value plans on the Telstra Network, more and more people are wanting to get their devices switched over for substantial savings. Unfortunately, since Boost is owned by Telstra, it can sometimes be slightly frustrating to switch over, especially if you are on Telstra Post-Paid. To switch, you must […]
- Like many computers and devices, after a while you may find that performance isn’t as good as it once was. It may even get to the point that it becomes frustrating. It is a common misconception that degrading internal hardware is the reason devices get slower, and whilst this can be the case in some […]
- Junior Technical Support Officer Position Available!
- Our Complete Guide to Mobile Phone Service Providers & Mobile Broadband
- Policy and Rate Adjustments
- How to Migrate from Telstra to Boost Mobile
- How to Get More Performance on your Android Device
- Mobile Broadband Alternatives to NBN – A Full Breakdown
- NBN is finally available around most of Ninderry – What you need to know
- We’re hiring! Full time Junior IT Technician position now available
- Telecube NBN is no more
- Ninderry Computers has Upgraded!
- Chrome Bookmarks Missing after Windows 10 April 2018 Update?
- Troubleshooting Powerline Ethernet Connections
- Updated Google Camera for the Redmi Note 4
- Redmi Note 3 Bootlooping? Here’s the fix
- If you aren’t on Windows 10 yet, this is for you.