Quick tips, advice and articles from our talented tech team
- Amigo Technology (formerly Ninderry Computers) is a small, innovative IT service business seeking a junior technical support officer that can work with an experienced team of skilled IT admin personnel with the goal of enriching the lives of our clients through all forms of technology. This is a full time position in Ninderry, QLD, but […]
- You may have heard the news that Telecube, one of our recommended NBN providers in the past, has decided to wrap things up on the NBN side of their business. They will still continue to offer VOIP phone services, but only under the Siptalk brand (Their sister company that they purchased in 2016). If you […]
- Ninderry Computers is now Amigo Technology. Stephen here. After 8 years in business, it’s time for a bit of change. When I first started Ninderry Computers, I was fresh out of high school and just wanted to earn some money on the side by fixing computers whilst I was at university. In that time, I […]
- Have you noticed that your Chrome Bookmarks, settings and preferences are missing after the Windows 10 April 2018 update? You’re not alone. The latest Windows 10 update has a habit of causing user profiles in Google Chrome to reset if they were signed in with a Google account on some systems. Thankfully, the fix is […]
- Powerline Ethernet is a great technology that allows bridging of computer networks via power wiring infrastructure that already exists in a lot of dwellings. It is a cost effective solution for low-latency network performance in an environment where traditional network cabling is too expensive and Wi-Fi is too slow or impractical to implement. It works […]
- We’re hiring! Full time Junior IT Technician position now available
- Telecube NBN is no more
- Ninderry Computers has Upgraded!
- Chrome Bookmarks Missing after Windows 10 April 2018 Update?
- Troubleshooting Powerline Ethernet Connections
- Updated Google Camera for the Redmi Note 4
- Redmi Note 3 Bootlooping? Here’s the fix
- If you aren’t on Windows 10 yet, this is for you.
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade Ends 29th July
- Tips to make your password more secure
- Backups – what are they good for? A quick guide on keeping data safe
- How to Avoid Having your Life Ruined Over the Internet
- Configuring user accounts for your optimised PC