Quick tips, advice and articles from our talented tech team
- Ola Amigos! As time passes, we are making many improvements to our service. We are constantly increasing the efficiency and performance of our systems, making breakthroughs with our procedures and optimising our workflows. All in the name of providing a better experience for our valued clients, you! In order to continue to provide the same […]
- Since the introduction of Boost Mobile’s great value plans on the Telstra Network, more and more people are wanting to get their devices switched over for substantial savings. Unfortunately, since Boost is owned by Telstra, it can sometimes be slightly frustrating to switch over, especially if you are on Telstra Post-Paid. To switch, you […]
- Like many computers and devices, after a while you may find that performance isn’t as good as it once was. It may even get to the point that it becomes frustrating. It is a common misconception that degrading internal hardware is the reason devices get slower, and whilst this can be the case in some […]
- (Please be aware that the performance and cost of these services change frequently) As internet services become a more essential and integrated part of our lives, the more we depend on a high speed connection to go about our day to day lives. For most, the NBN is supposed to be the answer to this, […]
- With the rollout of NBN finally reaching most areas around Ninderry, I’ve been getting a lot of questions about what is involved with switching to the NBN once it becomes available. NBN infrastructure will mean that we will no longer be forced to use Telstra’s outdated ADSL infrastructure, and we will have the ability to […]
- Policy and Rate Adjustments
- How to Migrate from Telstra to Boost Mobile
- How to Get More Performance on your Android Device
- Mobile Broadband Alternatives to NBN – A Full Breakdown
- NBN is finally available around most of Ninderry – What you need to know
- We’re hiring! Full time Junior IT Technician position now available
- Telecube NBN is no more
- Ninderry Computers has Upgraded!
- Chrome Bookmarks Missing after Windows 10 April 2018 Update?
- Troubleshooting Powerline Ethernet Connections
- Updated Google Camera for the Redmi Note 4
- Redmi Note 3 Bootlooping? Here’s the fix
- If you aren’t on Windows 10 yet, this is for you.
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade Ends 29th July
- Tips to make your password more secure