Quick tips, advice and articles from our talented tech team
- Like many computers and devices, after a while you may find that performance isn’t as good as it once was. It may even get to the point that it becomes frustrating. It is a common misconception that degrading internal hardware is the reason devices get slower, and whilst this can be the case in some […]
- (Please be aware that the performance and cost of these services change frequently) As internet services become a more essential and integrated part of our lives, the more we depend on a high speed connection to go about our day to day lives. For most, the NBN is supposed to be the answer to this, […]
- With the rollout of NBN finally reaching most areas around Ninderry, I’ve been getting a lot of questions about what is involved with switching to the NBN once it becomes available. NBN infrastructure will mean that we will no longer be forced to use Telstra’s outdated ADSL infrastructure, and we will have the ability to […]
- Edit: This position has been filled. Thank you for all the responses. Amigo Technology (formerly Ninderry Computers) is a small, innovative IT service business seeking a junior technical support officer that can work with a friendly and experienced team of skilled IT personnel. We are situated in the relaxed hinterland suburb of Ninderry, away from […]
- You may have heard the news that Telecube, one of our recommended NBN providers in the past, has decided to wrap things up on the NBN side of their business. They will still continue to offer VOIP phone services, but only under the Siptalk brand (Their sister company that they purchased in 2016). If you […]
- How to Get More Performance on your Android Device
- Mobile Broadband Alternatives to NBN – A Full Breakdown
- NBN is finally available around most of Ninderry – What you need to know
- We’re hiring! Full time Junior IT Technician position now available
- Telecube NBN is no more
- Ninderry Computers has Upgraded!
- Chrome Bookmarks Missing after Windows 10 April 2018 Update?
- Troubleshooting Powerline Ethernet Connections
- Updated Google Camera for the Redmi Note 4
- Redmi Note 3 Bootlooping? Here’s the fix
- If you aren’t on Windows 10 yet, this is for you.
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade Ends 29th July
- Tips to make your password more secure
- Backups – what are they good for? A quick guide on keeping data safe
- How to Avoid Having your Life Ruined Over the Internet