WHAT WE DO
We Give Your Technology The Helping Hand It Deserves.
Is your computer giving you grief?
At Amigo Technology, our talented team can provide all the technical assistance you need to get your technology running at full speed, either in our office, remotely, or on-site. Here is a quick breakdown of what we do:
- Sales, repairs and servicing of laptops, desktops and mobile devices
- Software upgrades, service and backup solutions
- Internet, networks and Wi-Fi systems
- Email and cloud-based productivity systems
- General IT consulting and security services
Do you need service in your home or office?
- On-site hardware diagnostics and computer repair
- Networking and internet setup, diagnostics and repair
- Computer system setup
- Servers and networked backup systems
- Audio, visual and multimedia setup
- Printer repair and setup
- Technology tutoring and assistance
Small Business Support
We have been working with many small businesses across the Sunshine Coast area. Being a small business ourself we understand that leveraging your computer systems effectively is crucial for productivity.
Here are some of the jobs we can help you with:
- Setup of email systems
- Networks and remote support
- Internet telephone services (VOIP)
- Small business servers and backup systems
- Networked printing and scanning solutions
- Setup of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Integration of cloud based technology for business
- Implementation of storage, document and accounting systems
- Computer and network security
- Staff training and support
Managed Services for Your Business
For many of our business clients, we recommend a managed service plan over a traditional break/fix arrangement. Managed services are a way of working together with you to maximise the performance, security and uptime of your systems proactively, rather than reactively.
Some of the benefits of our managed service plans are guaranteed response times, discounted labour rates, active monitoring and preventative maintenance.
You can view more info on our managed service offerings here. Contact us today for a consultation to see if managed services are for you!
Data Back-ups & Recovery
It’s something we see far too often – a customer bring in a PC and says it won’t start up. We take a look, and we find out that their hard drive has completely failed, rendering every photo, document, program, contact and email completely unreadable. Telling our customers this bad news is NOT fun!
The best way to avoid data loss is to protect yourself through regular data backups. We can setup automated backup systems which backs up your PC and devices without you having to do a thing. We can assist you with this process and setup everything you need to backup your life and give you that peace of mind.
What this basically means is that it is possible to recover data after it has been deleted and wiped from the recycle bin, by analysing the disk using special software and techniques to see if the data can be recreated.Amigo Technology offers services for data recovery to retrieve this valuable data for you, regardless of what type of media it might be.
Networks & Internet
Get connected, without the hassle.
Computer networks let us share and collaborate data between people all across the world. Unfortunately, this complex web of computers can give us grief. Ensuring that your home or business network runs smoothly is key to maximising functionality from your computers and devices and minimising frustrating downtime. We can:
- Setup your new NBN or Cellular internet connection
- Upgrade and configure your high-speed wired network
- Install WiFi access points and routers for easy wireless access
- Setup long-range WiFi connectivity systems
- Setup networked devices such as printers, scanners, security cameras, IP phones, and more
- Build custom NAS (networked attached storage) and server systems to allow you to access your data anywhere, anytime
- Document and troubleshoot existing networks
- and much more!